We enable smart street lighting, through the Trilliant Hybrid Wireless Communications platform which allows users to manage their street lighting assets with real-time visibility and control. The Trilliant Lighting Management Platform enables condition-based maintenance, remote operation for safety and security, and the ability to adjust and manage lighting options based on need. IP67 rated and full ANSI C136.41 7-pin dimming receptacle allows users to plug and play the device into any standards based Luminaire.
Beyond street lighting, our Hybrid Wireless Communications platform can also manage smart meters (water, gas, and electric), grid automation, electric vehicle charging stations, security / video, and demand response infrastructure.
Trilliant smart street lighting can also provide support for future applications such as sensors for air quality, traffic counting, autonomous vehicle assistance and other communications (ZigBee, Bluetooth, etc).
Features & Benefits:
- Wireless control and reporting of the luminaire asset base
- Dimming capabilities for additional energy savings
- Tracks and reports energy savings
- Tracks and reports luminaire outages
- Provides constant lumen output
- Provides detailed maintenance emails
- Reduces luminaire off time
- Lower total operating cost
- Maintenance management costs are reduced
- Communicate and control other grid-connected devices
- Load shifting and balancing
- Leverages deployed smart grid
- Reliable, secure, and scalable