Fall Internship – Product Manager
Location – Cary (Raleigh-Durham), NC
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is seeking a student who would like to explore the discipline of product management. The successful candidate will have a business, marketing, or technical background and ideally have a basic understanding of software development.
- Gather requirements and create development plans for assigned initiatives
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver products
- Develop collateral describing the core positioning and messaging of the product
Education & Certification
- Student in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant discipline
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding of the software development process
- Basic understanding of technologies used to deliver software products
- Basic understanding of marketing and business
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent team player
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.