Fall Internship – Software Engineer
Location – Cary (Raleigh-Durham), NC
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is seeking a computer science student that is passionate about scripting and analytics. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of programming best practices and ideally some experience with scripting or Java.
- Modify a message consumer micro service in Java.
- Create an InfluxDB schema.
- Insert data consumer by the micro service in the InfluxDB
- Create a set of Grafana dashboards that meet the needs of the SecureMesh team
Education & Certification
- Student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or relevant discipline
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Scripting or programming experience.
- Knowledge of conventional or time series databases
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent team player
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.