Manufacturing Program Manager
Location – Cary(Raleigh-Durham) , NC
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is currently looking for a Project Manager within our Supply Chain Engineering team. This engineer will be responsible for managing projects on current and new products, spanning the entire product lifecycle. The Project manager works in collaboration with production team, development engineering and product managers to set up the production process with our Contract Manufacturers (EMS), including validation of the assembly line and the final product, which will be rolled out across the world.
The ideal candidate is an excellent leader in delivering timely results and developing effective strategies.
- Manage, organize and monitor project development, from the definition of requirements to production launch.
- Produce project schedules, budget, resource management, dashboard and other communications and management documents.
- Communicate at different levels of management on the progress of projects on a regular basis and on request.
- Monitor project performance indicators.
- Develop good relationships with our suppliers (EMS).
- Decide on appropriate strategies and goals.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Coordinate inter-project activities.
- Lead and evaluate the project with different stakeholders.
- Resolve higher scope issues of projects
- Lead continuous improvement projects.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment to develop rigorous technical standards and high quality products.
- Provide sufficient technical leadership to identify technical risks, improve quality and improve predictability of development.
- Ensure good coordination and collaboration between the different working groups.
- Ensure compliance with internal Trilliant standards.
- 10+ years of experience in technical project management
- Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry in project management
- In-depth understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Jira, Big Picture, Confluence (a major asset)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skills required in manufacturing engineering (Asset)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- BS in Engineering.
- Training in project management or equivalent experience
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.