OSDI Program Manager
Job Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant Inc. designs and manufactures communication solutions to connect devices using mesh networks to relay key information to a Head End System and that allow these devices to be remotely controlled. The devices could be electricity or gas meters, streetlight controllers or else that are typically designed and manufactured by 3rd party companies.
The main role of the OSDI Program Manager is to guide and supervise the integration work that consists in incorporating Trilliant’s communication technology into these 3rd party devices. Trilliant plays supporting and significant role by conducting design reviews and providing guidance and project management services to the different vendors.
- Run weekly meetings with meter vendors, produce and distribute minutes
- Coordinate equipment transfers to/from partners
- Identify bottlenecks and critical paths and propose ways to resolve them
- Maintain project artifacts to date (RAID registers, dashboards, etc.)
- Communicate project status to colleagues
- Coordinate Engineering support (vendors – Trilliant)
- Visit vendor premises and introduce the Production aspects related to the testing of the Comms Modules
- Ensure that meter vendor schedules sync-up with Trilliant’s and project requirements
- Organize workshops when necessary
- Ensure that deliverables are delivered on time (the ones that are on the critical path in particular)
- Run PLC Phase Exit Reviews
- Review and track issues shared between the 2 companies
- Maintain the structure and good order of the OSDI External Portal
- Maintain a Confluence page or similar to offer a common place for Trilliant colleagues to get information about the project
Education & Certification
- Post-secondary education/college diploma in related field
- PMP Designation or working towards designation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a project manager
- Project management experience in Information Technology or Telecommunications industry an asset
- Knowledge of utilities, wireless technologies and metering highly desired
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project a must
- Project management experience with a demonstrated ability to deliver on-time
- Ability to work on concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment while effectively organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating work assignments
- Ability to effectively facilitate team and client meetings
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers, and staff at all levels; and with customers and outside contacts of diverse backgrounds while representing Trilliant
- Able to escalate deficiencies and issues to project director in a professional manner to reach resolution
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally on occasions (eligible to get or already have a valid passport)
- Must be available to have calls outside the normal working hours due to the multiple time zone differences with other Trilliant Offices around the Globe
- Must be fluent in both English and Malay, spoken and written.
- Ability to speak/understand Mandarin and/or French an asset
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.