Senior Logistics Manager
Location – Windsor, UK
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant provides hardware, software, and services in the smart metering market Globally, with an EMEA office located in Windsor. Trilliant has a major presence in the UK SMETS 1 in over 3 million homes and with circa 12 million devices under management within the UK Govt Smart Metering programme. The Senior Logistics Manager role will manage the end to end delivery of a Refurbishment Project which will involve engagement with Customers for at least 6months.
The Senior Logistics Manager will manage the Logistics to minimize transit times between UK and Poland. Manage engagement with Utility providers and Meter Asset Providers MAPs to assure alignment to contract terms and conditions. Working closely with the Trilliant Supply Chain Management SCM based in North America, utilising SCM Trilliant Systems and processes the Senior logistics Manager will be responsible for tracking shipments, managing production schedules, resolving issues, and reporting progress against tight deadlines. The role will also require a good understanding of contracts.
- Work with SCM and Operations leaders to develop optimal plans to minimise leadtime
- Manage the financials to minimise cost
- Assemble and coordinate Project team against budget.
- Proactively manage customer expectations and escalations
- Report on milestones and progress against plans internally and to stakeholders
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working in complex multi-party environments with good logistics and contract management skills.
- Ability to build pro-active relationships to support colleagues and key stakeholders within customers, partners and Trilliant.
- Successful track record of delivering outcomes that meet tight deadlines
- Strong initiative and drive, self-motivated with an aptitude to work well under pressure.
- Minimum 3 years international logistics experience.
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.