Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
- Will be architecting the application and giving technical direction to the team.
- Participate in the development and revision of design specifications
- Develop high quality maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
- Lead by example to meet quality objectives and timelines.
- Support Sales by implementing POC or hosting demos.
Education & Certification
- College or University degree in Software Engineering
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience with technologies such as:
- Spring MVC, Spring BEAN, Web Service REST, JaxB
- JAVA programming experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows development environments
- Prior experience in metering and telecoms are excellent assets
- Prior experience with Analytics (Business Intelligence)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with DevOps projects
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Fluency with our development environment tools (Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube) important.
- Experience with Agile practices
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- Willing to travel to other Trilliant offices on occasion.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.