Job Location Raleigh-Durham, NC
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
- Will be architecting the application and giving technical direction to the team.
- Participate in the development and revision of design specifications
- Develop high quality maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
- Lead by example to meet quality objectives and timelines.
- Support Sales by implementing POC or hosting demos.
Formal Education & Certification
- College or University degree in Software Engineering
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience with technologies such as:
- Spring MVC, Spring BEAN, Web Service REST, JaxB
- JAVA programming experience is a must
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows development environments
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in metering and telecoms are excellent assets
- Prior experience with Analytics (Business Intelligence)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with DevOps projects
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Fluency with our development environment tools (Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube) important.
- Experience with Agile practices
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- Willing to travel to other Trilliant offices on occasion.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.