Location – Cary(Raleigh-Durham), NC
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
- Periodic review of application and service logs.
- Verification of alerts or alarms of applications and services.
- General system health check (application access, windows and web services)
- Report anomalies as incidents to determined support levels.
- Service Request Management:
- Receive, categorize, and prioritize client
- Assist the customer in the execution of operational tasks such as: managing application users, importing data, extracting data in queries, coordinating professional services with the customer.
- Resolve questions that do not involve customer training.
- Provide training according to established work plans.
- Define work plan to execute tasks associated with the service request.
- Incident management:
- Analyze the correct configuration of applications and services for PrimeStone.
- Verify with the client the process that is performed when the failure is generated.
- Reproduce failures in the testing or development environment.
- Diagnose possible causes of failure according to the procedures that the client is performing.
- Apply diagnostic and solution tests that require modification of servers and services in production.
- Execute direct scripts, insert, or update statements on databases to correct failures, according to the scope coordinated with the database administrator and database development team.
- Run correction tests in development and/or testing environments.
- Document the incident and maintain the company’s support procedures.
- Define the application and apply alternative temporary fixes (workarounds) and coordinate its execution with the different levels of support.
- Recommend, apply, and coordinate code fixes as patches according to known solutions.
- Lead the process of correcting impeding incidents.
- Change management:
- Execute and communicate to the customers of changes in improvements or failure repairs in all customer environments.
- Run the required group of tests to guarantee an appropriate transition to production.
- Manage alternative environments to the production environments.
- Customer Communication:
- Manage and perform customer requests.
- Coordinate with the customer any tasks of correction failures, and execution of service or operation assistance.
- Record the progress of the tasks in the management tool and communicate them to the client.
- Coordinate functional tests with the customer for acceptance of corrections or verification of completion of operational tasks.
- 2 year in customer service in technology solutions.
- Studies in electronics, electrical, telecommunications or related.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Electricity and basic telecommunications.
- Managing Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Microsoft office.
- Customer Support.
- Knowledge in visualization tools and Business Intelligence.
- Experience in customer service in software companies.
- Knowledge in telecommunications equipment and protocols.
- Knowledge in queries in Oracle, SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Manage AWS, AZURE, or GOOGLE cloud services.
- Troubleshooting applications or infrastructure.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.