Job Location: Cary, North Carolina
Develop and maintain the software configuration and management system, load build and release management scripts for 40+ developers in Granby and overseas partners.
- Maintain the software configuration and management system, load build and release management scripts for 50+ software developers in the US and in Canada.
- Jenkins build management
- Maven POM and Ant script
- Investigate and follow-up with developers to resolve build failures
- Document, promote and enforce release process documentation
- Tag and build releases.
- Update JIRA with release version
- For DevOps projects release to SOAK
- Kubernetes, Docker image et docker registry
- Python scripting
- Keep Linux build servers up to date and running for the following tool set
- Jenkins, GIT Source Tree, Git repository, Artifactory,
- SVN repository via Subversion Edge
- SonarQube, Blackduck Hub
- Maintain Crucible repository
Formal Education & Certification
- College or University degree in Software Engineering
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Must have experience with Software Configuration Management tools (CVS, SVN)
- Must be at ease with Unix commands.
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Team player
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.