Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Develop and maintain the software configuration and management system, load build and release management scripts for 40+ developers in Granby (Quebec, Canada) and overseas partners.
- Maintain the software configuration and management system, load build and release management scripts for 50+ software developers in the US and in Canada.
- Jenkins build management
- Maven POM and Ant script
- Investigate and follow-up with developers to resolve build failures
- Document, promote and enforce release process documentation
- Tag and build releases.
- Update JIRA with release version
- For DevOps projects release to SOAK
- Kubernetes, Docker image et docker registry
- Python scripting
- Keep Linux build servers up to date and running for the following tool set
- Jenkins, GIT Source Tree, Git repository, Artifactory,
- SVN repository via Subversion Edge
- SonarQube, Blackduck Hub
- Maintain Crucible repository
Education & Certification
College or University degree in Software Engineering
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Must have experience with Software Configuration Management tools (CVS, SVN)
- Must be at ease with Unix commands.
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Team player
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.