Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. Trilliant is committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
The Director of Customer Operations (DCO) will be responsible for creating processes to achieve the business goals and SLA’s with regards to delivering an exceptional customer experience. This includes a major focus on revenue, cost management, efficiencies driven by self-service & automation, reporting & analytics, training & development, root cause analysis to ensure customer success.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director the DCO executes the customer engagement model and directly supports the growth of the business.
- Ensure customer satisfaction trending and levels are supportive of Trilliant’s initiatives, and that customers are delighted with overall solution delivery.
- Leverage data and technology to improve self-service and automation (technology enhancement and/or implementation).
- Develop strategies to increase the quality of service to customers.
- Oversee and maintain regional CS operations including but not limited to setting, tracking, and reporting on KPI’s, headcount planning, and work force management.
- Oversee and maintain regional Systems Integration operations including but not limited to tracking day-to-day resources to multiple assigned projects and provide leadership on large projects and new solution areas.
- Maintains deep expertise within the utility industry and the Trilliant solution while mentoring others within Trilliant.
- Negotiate and manage contracts/SOW’s with current customers; ensuring they meet business requirements
- Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer support and revenue streams and tracking the actual performance against plan.
- Supports the P&L and Operating Plan for all customers in sustainment, under maintenance and service contracts.
- Responsible for directly supporting existing and new customer growth in the region.
- Active participant in the global DCO Center of Excellence, including lessons learned, cross training, best and worst practices, resource sharing globally.
- Partner with the Global Support team to ensure the Support Teams are coordinated across the company through required changes, global support, and training.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with internal and service team members to facilitate completion of activities and required deliverables.
- Provides technical support for both presales and project delivery and may include customer presentations, demos, solution workshops, solution documentation, RFP responses and support for contract development and interpretation.
- Ability to gather and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve service levels and improve the customer experience.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of wider issues that may impact customer journey.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s, SLA’s, while enhancing the customer experience.
- Proven ability to build, manage and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pivot with competing priorities and provide timely crisis management.
- Ability to travel to meet with partners or visit other offices internationally.
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.