Integration Test Specialist – RPMA
Job Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is seeking a hands-on Integration Test Specialist with strong expertise in solution verification to join the RPMA team. This position requires collaborating with decentralized teams to test, validate, and support new and existing hardware, firmware, and software solutions.
- Lead system integration and test effort for multiple RF network Trilliant solutions such as RPMA and SecureMesh.
- Maintain the software team Cary lab.
- Participate in all stages of the product development cycle: design, prototype, development, integration, test, and delivery.
- Work with product management, internal and external development teams, to define and refine requirements.
- Work with hardware and firmware teams to define, implement, and integrate solutions.
- Provide level 3 support through all stages of the product life cycle.
- 5 years experience in systems engineering, design verification, or test of wired networking, wireless networking, or IoT solutions
- 3 years experience with RF networking equipment, such as 802.11, 802.15.4 or RPMA technologies
- Strong networking background; experience with, and solid understanding of, IPv4/v6 networks, communications protocols, and network management protocols
- Ability to use network analysis tools like Wireshark to capture and analyze network management traffic
- Exposure to relational databases.
- Self-Starter with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers and teams spread across multiple geographic regions.
- Engineering background required with degree in Telecommunications, Network Management, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science preferred
- REST-based API experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as needed
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.