Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Our fast-growing, global technology firm located in Cary, NC works closely with the energy industry to deliver a best-in class communications platform that enables energy companies, utilities, and cities to deploy any application securely and reliably on one powerful network. Trilliant is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for customers worldwide by providing market-leading software, hardware and services that support Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Demand Response, Distribution Automation, Analytics and more. We’re proud to offer a unique combination of flexibility, choice, scalability and reliability for the mission-critical challenges our customers face every day.
Reporting to the CMO, we are currently seeking a high energy, strategic Digital Marketing Manager to support the creation, management, and dissemination of branded content for trilliant.com, social channels, digital advertising, search and thought leadership programs. If you are a savvy, creative communicator with an eye for design and engaging digital content that generates demand and increases awareness, you could be a fit for our growing Marketing Team.
This key role is focused on content creation for external web pages, blog posts, and ad copy with SEO strategy in mind. Additionally, this role calls for a self-starter who will welcome the opportunity to jump right in to develop a fresh social media strategy and blog editorial calendars based on marketing and industry priorities, as well as regional nuances, and share content strategically across the appropriate internal and external channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
- Developing digital content in brand voice based on established priorities and marketing plans across regions
- Concept and implement a social media strategy to achieve organizational goals. Support sales teams with social selling techniques/training.
- Make recommendations for which regional media partners will provide the most traction for demand generation and awareness campaigns; develop campaign strategies and metrics for success
- Use familiarity with content management systems (CMSs) to update and publish external website content.
- Execute on photography and editing of images for website, social media, blog, conferences, and collateral.
- Measure ROI, track and analyze project progress and report to the organization using a variety of tools on a monthly basis
- 6-8 years marketing experience with focus on digital marketing
- Adept at social media listening, engagement, ensuring amplification of Trilliant’s brand voice
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- WordPress web site platform for content posting
- Ability to analyze metrics across all channels is and tell the story the data is providing
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing or digital marketing preferred
- Certification in Google Analytics a plus