Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business. concepts to non-technical audiences.
The Product Solutions Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product/Solution Lifecycle. This includes managing the product throughout its lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Solution Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
In addition, the Product Solutions manager will be responsible for leading and managing integration of Trilliant communications product into 3rd party electricity meters. Responsibilities will include full life cycle management of partners and the associated Trilliant components, as well as strategy and road mapping of future products. The position offers the opportunity to work with international partners covering a variety of countries and cultures around the globe.
The Global Solutions Manager is responsible for:
- Partner management of relationship, integration and sustaining activities.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Participate in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Participate in developing strategy and lead business case development to support new meter integrations
- Ensure all products are supported by the Trilliant Supply chain and procurement processes
- Sales Support
- Product Training for Trilliant Delivery and Customer Support Teams
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Provide technical sales support
- Prepare RFP responses
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 5 years prior work experience in similar role
- 3+ years of experience in a smart grid/utility industry role preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical background and experience with streetlighting, electric meters, commercial IoT and the various protocols utilized in these devices/solutions.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time (domestically and internationally)