Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager interested in joining our global 24x7 Customer Support Team in the Smart Grid industry. Our CS Manager will perform the following tasks focused operation for global helpdesk, incident management, problem management, change management and reporting, adherence to SLAs, interfacing with management across all levels, setting outstanding customer service expectations, timely field communication, performance and process improvement and frequent statistical performance monitoring and reporting.
The Service Manager must be an excellent communicator, leader, and decision-maker, coordinator of critical issues and driver of solutions who excels in a fast-paced environment and provides unparalleled support to the business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to the following:
Should be able to communicate positive influence in difficult situations when dealing with customer challenges and position our customer and Trilliant into a successful business relationship. Gain customer confidence by being a subject matter expert. Monitor SLA requirements and confident in following ITIL framework. Capture and communicate to our engineering team’s, related bugs, issues, training requirements, procedures and processes for proper use and measurement of our solution.
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead our customer support team
- Ability to ensure customer challenges are resolved through technical and solution knowledge and by working closely with internal
- Use Trilliant tools to record, track, and report status on customer related issues
- Use Trilliant tools to track, and report on customer SLA requirements ensuring that they are met or exceeded
- Manage field updates, upgrades and support
- Perform trend and pattern analyses by gathering, validating and deriving insight from diverse data sources
- Perform and generate standard reports, ad-hoc analyses and forecasts
- Delegate and direct service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Handling customer complaints and escalations quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency by analyzing relevant data
- Auditing work according to current ISO standards and procedures to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customer peers.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritizing incidents and problems according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents that outline incident and problems protocols.
- Collaborating with the senior management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Ensure that logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communicating with upper management if major issues are found.
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks
- Assist in developing or improving our Customer Support department though tools, processes, reporting, and training materials as required.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System ISO 9001 and 27001 are adhered to
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of IT service management including ITIL and ISO20000
- High level of exposure to the ITIL Framework V3 and V4
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure in a high demanding environment
- Client Focus, Flexible thinking and resilience to stress
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and dedicated
- Good planning, time management, decision making and organizational skills
- Able to work autonomously and as a member of a team
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Ability to travel when required