Position Title: Software Developer, Analytics
Job Location: Cary (Raleigh-Durham), NC
Job Type: Full-time
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
- Develop a smart grid analytics solution.
- This application is part of the UnitySuite Trilliant application site deployed in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating, aggregating and analyzing data from various sources.
- Create application dashboards to meet the product requirements.
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle: design, development, integration, test and delivery.
- Develop high quality, maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
Support marketing & sales management in identifying new applications for professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Business or related field, or foreign equivalent
- 3 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of database organization
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- 2 years (of the total required experience) in a data and analysis role
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Ease with development on Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver quality results on time