Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
As part of our culture here at Trilliant, we continue to improve the security and quality of our product offerings. In this project, we will be investigating and resolving issues raised by SonarType and SonarQube.
- Take direction from more senior level members
- Use JIRA to track SonarType and SonarQube identified by the Jenkins build process.
- Perform investigation around mitigating the issue
- Make code changes as appropriate and test solution to ensure issues are resolved.
- Create a presentation on this project experience and present it to the team
- MS Office skills such as PowerPoint
- Exposure to scripting or automation
- Exposure to software installation and configuration
EDUCATION & CERIFICATION
- Student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or relevant discipline
- Demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent team player