Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
As part of our culture here at Trilliant, we continue to move new projects to follow a DevOps deployment model. In this project, we are striving to improve our pipeline that serves the needs of the software development team and help improve quality as part of our do it right the first time initiative.
- Take direction from more senior level members
- Contribute to the team to implement a Jenkins based build environment that meets the needs of our software development team
- Create a presentation on this project experience and present it to the team
- MS Office skills such as PowerPoint
- Exposure to scripting or automation
- Exposure to software installation and configuration
EDUCATION & CERIFICATION
- Student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or relevant discipline
- Demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent team player