Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
The IT Support Administrator is primarily responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and installing computer applications and systems for Trilliant end users. We are seeking a passionate and results-driven individual to join our team.
- Provide laptop support to end users for software and hardware issues
- Manage user, application, and server support tickets.
- Setup, configure, and maintain laptops, peripherals, printers, and conference room equipment.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Microsoft 365 user management; SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and meeting administration
- Administration of corporate applications
- Ensure all applications are performing efficiently on all systems.
- Create and maintain documentations for software installation, configuration, and support procedures
- Manage system backups and recovery.
- Assist with IT maintenance and patch management of Windows servers.
- Work closely with internal IT resources and third-party vendors in resolving hardware/software issues.
- Apply techniques to protect Trilliant data through physical security, anti-virus methods, email filtering, and sound data backup and recovery skills.
- Maintains onsite inventory and maintenance contracts for equipment parts, and licenses
- Solid understanding of networking, TCP/IP protocols and security fundamentals (VLANs, DHCP, VPN, routing, DNS etc)
- Support users in a global environment and varying time zones.
- Provide end user training and onboarding.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Participate in IT projects as required.
- Available on-call for support and problem resolution.
- Other duties as required to meet divisional objectives.
TECHNICAL & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Laptop and end user support experience
- Microsoft Active Directory administration experience required
- Microsoft 365 support experience desired
- Windows Server experience desired
- Atlassian software experience desired
- VMware administration experience desired
- Industry certifications such as: A+, Network+, Server+, MCP desired