Marketing Communications Generalist
Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham), NC
Position Type Full Time/Regular
Our fast-growing, global technology firm located in Cary, NC works closely with the energy industry to deliver the only purpose-built communications platform that enables energy companies, utilities, and cities to deploy any application securely and reliably on one powerful network. With a field-proven, globally compliant solution, Trilliant is passionate about Connecting the World of Things®.
We are currently seeking an energetic marketing communications generalist to help promote and elevate awareness of our company and brand. If you are interested in honing your marketing and communications skills, this could be the position for you. As part of the Trilliant marketing team, you will create marketing materials that are distributed or utilized externally including (but not limited to!) newsletters, brochures, emails, PowerPoint, and other materials such as videos and white papers. Once these materials are created, you will be responsible for distributing them through the appropriate channels and reporting on campaign performance. In addition, the marcomm generalist will be responsible for supporting the full public relations process including writing, distributing, and promoting company news, setting up interviews and press conferences.
- Write, edit, and launch internal and external marketing materials supporting overall business strategy.
- Act as a liaison with outside vendors and consultants (agencies, contractors, etc.)
- Develop and deliver press releases that will positively influence the public opinion.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, edit / format word documents, proofread and finalize documents.
- Assist with the planning and execution of special events.
- Measure and track progress and report to the organization using a variety of tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 Years of experience (paid/intern)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior Microsoft Office Skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva. An eye for design is a must!
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Familiarity with Public Relations and Analyst Relations
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, highly organized, ability to work under little supervision within a team.
- Willingness to collaborate with organizations.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Careers@trilliant.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.