Senior Financial Analyst
Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Position Type Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Global FP&A Team. In this role, you will support the consolidations, controllership, reporting, and analysis functions. Your primary responsibilities will include maintaining Adaptive Planning and developing reporting to guide and enable insightful data-driven decision making. You will also have an opportunity to be a key business partner for Trilliant Leadership by collaborating on strategic initiatives and ad-hoc requests. This position will report to the Director, FP&A.
- Assist in the development of financial models, budget, forecasts, and long-range financial plan to support strategic initiatives.
- Perform variance analysis and create ad-hoc reports.
- Perform forecasting and long-range financial planning, variance analysis and reporting, interpretation of quantitative information, financial modeling and creating presentations for upper management review and key decision support.
- Partner with Finance and Operations to improve financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Perform monthly financial consolidation of management reporting in Adaptive Planning
- Analyze current and past trends in KPI including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Provides reports with the highest degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus.
- Over 5 years of experience in FP&A within large multi-faceted companies with progressively increasing responsibility and ready to advance their career to the next level.
- Adaptive Planning experience, preferably with Administrative responsibilities.
- Ability to navigate enterprise resource planning (ERP), preferably SAP.
- Superior skills in financial modeling with Excel and creating executive-ready presentations in PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong project management skills including ability to multitask prioritize and respond quickly within a rapidly changing environment.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.