Sr. Software Product Manager
Sr. Software Product Manager
Job Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
The Trilliant Product Management team group covers our hybrid communication technology solution including mesh networks, cellular, LPWAN and IP WAN backhaul. Our market is global – serving small and large utilities along with adjacent IIOT vertical markets.
Trilliant is seeking a Sr. Product Manager for software applications that enable our clients to experience outcomes that ensure operation efficiency across the Trilliant communication platform and multiple client applications, in a state-of-the-art user-friendly experience. This position is based in Cary, North Carolina reporting directly to the VP Product Management & Product Marketing while being a member of a highly skilled global product management team. The ideal candidate should be both highly self-driven and self-capable in high pressure situations in front of customers as well as being a strong team player.
- Define product strategy and product objectives
- Generate market requirements and product user stories
- Manage the product roadmap based on market and customer feedback
- Support sales and deployment teams with product needs
- Work with cross-functional agile teams to implement new products and enhancement
- Act as business/market SME and customer advocate for your product(s)
- Support competitive analysis in collaboration with product marketing and other teams
- Work with marketing, training, and installation to develop various product-related documents including marketing collateral, help documentation, and instructional materials
- Present to senior management, customers, and at industry events
- Utilize both technical expertise and business acumen to build market strategy
Education & Certification
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience; MBA desired
- This position requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Prior experience managing software products preferred
- Knowledge of Smart Grid and Smart City/IIOT preferred
- Experience with agile development processes desired
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree preferred
- Comfort with public speaking is a requirement
0 – 30%
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.