Service Delivery Coordinator
Job Location Concord, Ontario
Position Type Full-time/ Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
The Service Delivery Coordinator, Energy Services, reports to the Director, Suite Metering Solutions, and is responsible for the successful management and delivery of customer requests and projects within the Energy Services Business. This includes Trilliant’s Smart Suite Metering Program, business process managed services, and data operations.
- Perform a wide range of administrative duties through all phases of our projects, from start-up through construction and close-out.
- Assist with accurate project information including the execution of overall work plan and schedule.
- Assist with the preparation of change orders and quotations, share and log with a high level of accuracy and within required timeframes.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client, consultants, electrical contractors and the project team.
- Assist the Director to review and process drawings, assemble and prepare documents of a complex nature, i.e. RFIs, Deficiencies, Estimates.
- Accountable for the services and project delivery, ensuring servicesmeet the business needs and are delivered to standards agreed with the customer.
- To ensure contract and commitments are managed successfully from the outset to conclusion, ensuring that the Trilliant business is compliant with the contract and providing appropriate management reporting on non-compliance. Driving escalations and actions to closure.
- Manage external contractors to ensure work is complete in accordance customer design specifications, Trilliant requirements and specifications, and in a safe manner that positively promotes Trilliant with our customers.
- Assist with managing the design and implement project upgrades that improve the reliability and performance of the metering system on customer sites.
- Provide project reporting including the project status and financial reporting that provides project status and any exceptions or risks to the delivery.
- Coordinate the invoicing of clients ensuring that contractor invoices and costs are captured accurately and billed to the appropriate project(s).
- Develop relationships with the customer and other delivery partners that allow Trilliant to be viewed as a valuable partner and broaden Trilliant commercial engagement and opportunities through collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure that the project information is accurate, complete and maintained on a frequent basis and that the project is executed in alignment with that plan.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting is provided including management of critical path items and any internal or external dependencies.
- Ensure that all project documentation (specifications, project artefacts, working agreements) are stored in the Company’s document management system in an ordered and identifiable manner.
- Maintain accurate records in customer and internal meetings of agreed approaches, decisions, assumptions and actions.
- To participate and support other business initiatives as required
Education & Certification
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Related work experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 3 years’ project coordination experience preferably within the Energy/Utility/AMI industry
- General knowledge of the Energy industry is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of utility back office systems and meter-to-cash processes is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Valid Ontario Class G drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade and negotiate
- Highly motivated, and able to motivate team to achieve operational goals
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning for self and team
- Able to work on concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment while effectively organizing; prioritizing and coordinating work assignments for self and team