Job Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is a fast-growing tech company providing end-to-end wireless solutions to utilities worldwide. Using advanced wireless networking technologies like RPMA, Trilliant helps utilities to create very large scale wireless networks that can cover several square miles with a single wireless access point.
Responsible for providing professional services as a key member of the Trilliant solution delivery team.
- Implement, verify and configure Trilliant solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues in customer environments.
- Perform training to system user groups on use and maintenance of Trilliant solutions.
- Provide technical leadership on large projects and new solution areas that may include partners.
- Support and assist the overall Project Director/Manager/System Integration Lead as needed in project management activities.
- Deliver Smart Metering business process analysis and design, deployment planning and execution, and training development and delivery activities.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with internal and client team members to facilitate completion of project activities and required deliverables.
- Maintain deep expertise within the utility industry and the Trilliant solution while mentoring others within Trilliant.
- Provide technical support for both presales and project delivery pertaining to solution architectures and may include customer presentations, demos, solution workshops, solution documentation, RFP response and support for contract development and interpretation.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or foreign equivalent
- 10 years of hands-on experience with complex systems
- Self-motivated with attention to detail while operating in a dynamic business environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a tenacious approach to issue resolution
- Expert understanding of Smart Metering and end-to-end system architecture
- Experience in the Utility, Wireless, Smart Grid or Energy Management field
- Excellent communication skills, capable of communicating effectively to both business and technical resources
- Ability to operate successfully in locations that are distant from corporate product teams
- Broad working knowledge of enterprise systems technology including:
- Operating Systems – Windows, Linux
- Databases – Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL
- Applications Development platforms – Java, XML
- Networking – Enterprise Security, Firewalls, TCP/IP
- Competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project and similar business tools
- Position involves travel, both domestic and international, 30% of the time.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.