Trilliant Recognized by Internationally Renowned Organizations
Awards support company’s mission of making customers future-ready with Smart Communication Platform
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – (February 1, 2017) Trilliant, the global provider of secure, enterprise-wide smart energy communications, was recognized throughout 2016 by numerous internationally renowned organizations for its industry leading, integrated, enterprise-wide Smart Communications Platform for Smart Grid and Smart Cities investments.
These prestigious awards include:
- Red Herring’s Top 100 Global: celebrates startups’ innovations and technologies from North America, Europe and Asia across their respective industries. Red Herring’s Top 100 Global list has become a mark of distinction for identifying promising companies and entrepreneurs. Trilliant was chosen for its financial performance, technology innovation, management quality, strategy and market penetration. Past winners include Facebook, Skype, eBay and Google.
- CIOReview’s “50 Most Promising IoT Solution Providers 2016”: chosen by a distinguished panel comprised of CEOs, CIOs, analysts and CIOReview’s editorial board, this list represents companies offering cutting edge technologies and solutions that add value to the Internet of Things (IoT) landscape. Trilliant was honored as the energy industry’s only utility enterprise-wide solution for connecting the IoT.
- LE FONTI – IAIR AWARDS ® Company of the Year for Innovation: one of the fastest growing international magazines focusing on global economy and sustainability, IAIR awards its Company of the Year distinction to outstanding businesses that demonstrate excellence and proven success in areas such as innovation, organizational growth and personal commitment toward their businesses and people. Based on the survey results from more than 50,000 readers, Trilliant was chosen as the first company to provide a proven, scalable, multi-technology smart grid platform that truly delivers on the promise of smart distribution, smart metering and smart consumer – anywhere in the world.
- Metering & Smart Energy International 2016 Global Smart Energy Elites: commended for Trilliant’s project for Ho Chi Minh Power Corporation (EVNHCMC), creating Vietnam’s first smart city communications platform, Metering & Smart Energy International’s list of Global Smart Energy Elites included 24 industry projects. EVNHCMC was included in the prestigious list, highlighting both their RF Mesh AMI Solution and AMI Network at Saigon Hi-Tech Park.
- European Smart Energy Awards – Shortlisted: presented at the Smart Energy Europe & Future Utility Summit, the European Smart Energy Awards recognize top companies in the energy industry. The 2017 awards will be presented at the 8th Annual Summit, taking place February 2 and 3 in London. Trilliant was shortlisted in four categories: Service Provider, Smart Metering Innovation – Water, Gas or Electricity, Smart Grid Network and Communication and Data Management Solution of the Year.
“The future is bright and innovation will be rapid,” said Andy White, Trilliant chairman and CEO. “Trilliant is honored to be recognized with these awards for our work with leading utilities and cities around the world who collectively serve more than 100 million customers. We look forward to continuing to innovate and partner with our utility and city customers to deliver real benefits of smart energy to their operations, their consumers and society.”
To learn more about Trilliant, visit trilliant.com or visit DistribuTECH Booth #3331.
Trilliant® offers the energy industry’s only enterprise-wide Smart Communications Platform for connecting the internet of things (IoT) through a secure, standards-based, multi-technology, open spectrum solution. With three decades’ experience and the most field-proven and globally compliant solution, Trilliant maximizes smart grid and smart city investments and makes operations future-ready. http://www.trilliant.com
Trilliant Press Contact
Trilliant Networks, Inc.