Trilliant to Showcase Industry-Leading Technologies at DistribuTECH 2018
The exhibit will allow visitors to experience Trilliant’s industrial internet of things (IIoT) smart communications solutions and a live demo of smart street lighting
San Antonio – January 22, 2018 – Trilliant, the global provider of secure, enterprise-wide smart energy communications, will be showcasing its industry-leading smart communications solutions and providing demonstrations of smart street lighting solutions in booth 2129 at DistribuTECH in San Antonio.
DistribuTECH is the leading annual electric power transmission and distribution conference & exhibition event that addresses technologies used to move electricity from the power plant through the transmission and distribution systems to the meter and inside the home. This year the conference is taking place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center from Jan. 23 – 25.
Trilliant will be displaying the following smart communications solutions:
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT) ecosystem solutions – Trilliant specializes in connecting mission critical assets in this domain. Learn how the Trilliant platform lays the foundation for smart cities, smart grid, smart lighting and smart metering.
- Universal communications platform for energy and utility industries – The Trilliant platform, engineered specifically for IIoT applications, is purpose-built for the utility and energy industry. Trilliant has integrated market-leading technology – broadband mesh, RF mesh, AMI, cellular AMI and others – into a unified platform that gives utilities the flexibility and broad industry support.
In addition to displaying information on smart communications solutions, Trilliant is providing live demos of their smart street lighting solutions.
Trilliant spokespeople who will be available in DistribuTECH booth #2129 include:
- Mike Mortimer, senior vice president of sales: overview of Trilliant, new solutions/technology.
- Ryan Gerbrandt, senior vice president of new solutions: overview of solutions/technology, forward-looking industry trends, customer use cases.
- David Kranzler, senior vice president of product development and a contributor to chapters on AMI and smart grid IoT in an important new book on the changing energy industry. The book, Smart Grids: Advanced Technologies and Solutions, provides key insights into AMI and smart grid IoT, an overview of new solutions/technology, forward-looking industry trends, and solution deep dives.
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. www.trilliantinc.com
Trilliant Press Contact
Trilliant Networks, Inc.