Trilliant to Showcase Industry-Leading Technologies at DistribuTECH 2017
Smart communications solutions highlighted along with live demo of new business intelligence offering
SAN DIEGO – (January 30, 2017) Trilliant, the global provider of secure, enterprise-wide smart energy communications, will be showcasing four of its industry-leading smart communications solutions and providing demonstrations of its new business intelligence offering, Trilliant UnitySuite® in Booth 3331 at DistribuTECH in San Diego.
DistribuTECH is the leading annual electric power transmission and distribution conference & exhibition event that addresses technologies used to move electricity from the power plant through the transmission and distribution systems to the meter and inside the home. This year the conference is taking place at the San Diego Convention Center from January 31 – February 2.
Trilliant will be displaying the following smart communications solutions:
- Trilliant Communications Platform: a smart grid platform purpose-built for the utility/energy industry. Trilliant has integrated market-leading technology – broadband mesh, RF mesh AMI, cellular AMI and others – into a common platform. Trilliant’s unified, multi-technology platform gives utilities the simplicity of one platform with the flexibility of multiple technologies, built with open standards and with broad industry support – providing utilities a low-risk path towards the smart grid.
- Smart Distribution: offers a strategic, holistic way to approach grid efficiency and reliability upgrades. A smart distribution communication network provides a solid foundation for smart metering and smart consumer applications. In addition, smart distribution can translate into real savings as the network begins to help utilities automate switching processes and shorten or even prevent outages.
- Smart Metering: has been shown to provide benefits to both consumers and utilities and is helping utilities address modern energy challenges. Trilliant’s platform is purpose-built for Smart Metering and other utility applications and provides utilities a way to bring the most advanced capabilities to their customers, including: time-of-use pricing and flexible tariff programs; reconnect/disconnect capabilities; prepayment; interval and register reporting; outage and restoration notifications; voltage and power quality monitoring; and in-home devices and consumer engagement.
In addition to displaying information on smart communications solutions, Trilliant is providing live demos of their new business intelligence offering, Trilliant UnitySuite. In the increasingly interconnected world of smart energy devices, utilities need analytic tools that are powerful, secure and nimble. UnitySuite gives utilities a way to unlock value from data today and to evolve for the future. Embedded in the core communications platform, UnitySuite lets utilities manage multiple smart grid communications technologies, business processes and utility systems.
Media interviews will be available throughout the convention to discuss Trilliant, the smart communications solutions displayed and the new Trilliant UnitySuite. Click here to schedule a demo or learn more. Trilliant spokespeople who will be available include:
- Mike Mortimer, Senior Vice President of Sales
- Overview of Trilliant, forward looking
- Emerging industry trends
- New solutions/technology
- Remko Vos, Vice President of Product Management
- New solutions/technology
- Customer use cases
- Analytics offering
To learn more about Trilliant, visit trilliant.com or visit DistribuTECH booth #3331.
Trilliant® offers the energy industry’s only enterprise-wide Smart Communications Platform for connecting the internet of things (IoT) through a secure, standards-based, multi-technology, open spectrum solution. With three decades’ experience and the most field-proven and globally compliant solution, Trilliant maximizes smart grid and smart city investments and makes operations future-ready. www.trilliant.com
Trilliant Press Contact
Trilliant Networks, Inc.