Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. Trilliant is committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Administrative Assistant to support Trilliant’s Commercial Operations and the Legal Departments. In this position, you will play a crucial role in supporting Trilliant’s Chief Commercial Officer, Director of Commercial Operations, General Counsel and Corporate Counsel. You will enable these Trilliant leaders to provide better and more efficient support to our global organization (Canada, UK, Italy, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Colombia). Duties will include assisting in the preparation of commercial proposals, maintaining and improving sales content and legal document libraries, handling associated correspondence, gathering, and verifying market information, maintaining corporate registrations and minute books, and working directly across all functions and levels of the Trilliant organization to coordinate communications and work streams. In addition, special projects and other administrative tasks will be assigned from time to time.
- RFP Support: Support Com Ops and Legal and collaborate with other departments (Engineering, Finance, HR, Regional offices) to gather necessary information and documentation for RFP bids. Assist in preparing, reviewing, and editing RFP responses to ensure they meet all bid and legal requirements and accurately represent the company’s capabilities.
- Document Management: Maintain and organize Commercial, Sales, contracts and other Legal documents, contracts, and agreements in an efficient and accessible manner. Ensure all relevant documentation is up-to-date, accurate, and securely stored
- Contract Administration: Assist in the review and drafting of contracts and agreements. Keep track of contract timelines, renewal dates, and compliance requirements.
- Corporate and Regulatory Compliance: Coordinate execution of corporate documents for filing and board meetings for Trilliant’s global subsidiaries. Work with Trilliant’s international business partners on corporate governance matters and compliance with local laws.
- Meeting Coordination: Schedule and organize meetings, take minutes, and follow up on action items to facilitate smooth communication and collaboration among team members.
- Confidentiality: Uphold strict confidentiality with sensitive legal information and company matters.
- Other Administrative Support: Provide general administrative assistance, including managing calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, and handling correspondence.
- Demonstrated experience organizing and communicating information accurately and clearly
- Experience working in an office-type environment, in a technology company, or with legal professionals is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in any branch of study
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.