Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) is often the first step on a utility’s evolution to a Smart Grid. The next step is to automate your grid processes. Trilliant Distribution Automation (DA) allows you to better manage your network and serve your customers, while giving you a choice when it comes to using different outage and distribution management programs.
Trilliant DA adds these enhancements to the distribution network:
- Grid Status provides critical power quality data in real-time or on a schedule
- Remote Disconnect optimizes field resources to speed customer service
- Easy Integration simplifies use with outage and distribution management programs
Distribution Automation also monitors key aspects of your network:
- Demand-side Management (DSM) tracks load control switches, programmable thermostats, and in-home displays.
- Stay powered for up to eight hours if an outage occurs, enhancing network reliability, communications, and troubleshooting.
Trilliant DA delivers enhanced network performance
Trilliant Distribution Automation solutions are key elements of a Smart Grid. They improve metering and billing efficiency, system reliability, and asset utilization.