Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. At Trilliant, we are committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
The Director of Customer Operations will be responsible for creating processes to achieve the business goals and SLAs with regard to delivering an exceptional service experience. This includes a focus on revenue, growth, cost management, efficiencies driven by self-service & automation, reporting & analytics, training & development, root cause analytics to identify improvements, and establishing policies & procedures to drive organizational symphony.
This position will be reporting to the Managing Director of APAC.
- Leverage data and technology to improve self-service and automation (technology enhancement and/or implementation)
- Develop retention and customer loyalty and retainment.
- Develop strategies to increase the quality of service to customers.
- Oversee and maintain regional Customer Support operations including but not limited to setting, tracking, and reporting on KPIs, headcount planning, and workforce management.
- Oversee and maintain regional Systems Integration operations including by not limited to tracking day-to-day resources to multiple assigned projects and providing technical leadership on large projects and new solution areas.
- Maintains deep expertise within the utility industry and the Trilliant solution while mentoring others within Trilliant.
- Also serve as key personnel and lead the customer success responsibility for existing accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, conducting customer service QBR, highlighting best practices, and documenting both. Communicate with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Product Management on customer requirements and wish lists and assist in shaping product roadmap.
- Review the customer journey, determine how it’s supported, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals.
- Negotiate and manage contracts/SOWs with current customers; ensuring they meet business requirements.
- Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer support and systems integration team’s revenue streams and tracking the actual performance against plan.
- Responsible for creating change orders and growth of the customer.
- Active participant in the COE, including lessons learned, cross-training, best and worst practices, and resource sharing.
- Partner with the Global Support team to ensure the Support Teams are coordinated across the company through required changes, global support, training, and resource planning.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with internal and service team members to facilitate the completion of activities and required deliverables.
- Provides technical support for both presales and project delivery to solution architectures and may include customer presentations, demos, solution workshops, solution documentation, RFP responses, and support for contract development and interpretation.
- Ability to gather and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve service levels and improve the customer experience.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of wider issues that may impact the customer journey.
- Established a track record of exceeding targets, KPIs, and SLAs, while enhancing the customer experience.
- Leadership experience with the ability to lead, build, manage, and motivate a team.
- Experience in Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) – highly preferable, HES and Distribution Systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Willing to be tactical yet strategic.
- Ability to pivot with competing priorities and provide timely crisis management.
- Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions when making strategic decisions
- Ability to travel to meet with partners or visit other offices internationally.
Bachelor in Electric Engineering or Computer Science
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.