Senior System Integration Engineer
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their careers, and our business.
Trilliant is seeking a senior-level expert who has strong skills in performance and scalability to work with a team of engineers to extend the capabilities of the current UnitySuite solution. We want to add observability to our solution. The successful candidate will have a strong background in time series databases (eg. Influx) and experience with scripting (eg. python) and integrating into the environment.
- Collaborate with UX Design Lead, project managers, and back-end developers to incorporate features into UnitySuite solution software.
- Work in an open and agile environment, iterating quickly and often arriving at the best solutions that make our products better for our users.
- Develop high-quality, maintainable software that is suitable for production deployment in mission-critical environments.
- 5+ years of work experience with integrating data from 3rd parties such as rsyslog, or influxDB to expose observability metrics
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ie Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience with installing and performance tuning.
- Experience with capturing solution metrics and monitoring with Grafana or similar UI
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows development environments
- Ability to deliver quality in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (take full ownership of our code and its quality.)
- Solid understanding of using Git, Github, and continuous integration tools.
Education & Certification:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a relevant discipline
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.