Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant is seeking a Software Developer who will be reporting to the Level III Software Support Manager. The software developer will conduct detailed analyses of complex problems encountered by the customer in order to determine the causes and propose solutions. He will have to be autonomous and efficient in the management/realization of his projects while collaborating effectively with internal experts, in order to allow a quick resolution of customer problems. This role requires software development and diagnostic skills, as well as good customer relations and communication skills.
- Test and integrate developed software modules with existing ones.
- Participate in Agile team meetings.
- Identify and investigate anomalies and implement corrective measures.
- Participate in the planning of projects and the estimation of efforts to be made (work).
- Participate in the maintenance and evolution of automated test tools and scripts.
- Participate in code inspection activities.
- Actively participate in integration and acceptance testing as well as the development of test plans.
- Mentor and provide mentorship to team members with less experience.
- Participate in various software development activities with multidisciplinary teams.
- 3 years of programming experience in JAVA
- Have worked in an iterative or Agile context.
- Experience with Maven, Ant, AJAX, SOAP, Sprint
- Have developed on Unix/Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of DB – SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with Google Web Toolkit, WebSphere, REACT
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Concern for quality and timeliness
- Promote a customer-oriented approach.
Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or electrical engineering or equivalent