Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. Trilliant is committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
Trilliant Networks is a fast-growing clean-tech company providing end-to-end wireless smart-grid solutions to utilities worldwide. Using advanced wireless networking technologies, Trilliant’s solutions help utilities to integrate renewable energy into the grid, make the grid more reliable, and give consumers more control over energy consumption. Trilliant is currently hiring a Systems Integration Engineer who will report to the Director of Customer Operations. The Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for providing professional services as a key member of the Trilliant solution delivery team, focusing on the quality of the deliverables.
- Install and configure Trilliant software
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues in customer environments
- Test end to end HES to Meter integration
- Perform informal training to customer user groups on use and maintenance of software
- Participate in project teams deploying Trilliant software and other IT components. In most cases, the software implementation will be part of a larger Trilliant technology deployment involving large scale (>1Million devices) networks
- Support the overall Project Director\Manager\ System Integration Lead as needed in project management activities
- Contribute to business process analysis and design, deployment planning and execution, training development and delivery activities
- Interface with internal and client team members to complete project activities and required deliverables
- Develop expertise related to the utility industry and the Trilliant solution
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years hands on experience with implementation and testing complex AMI systems
- Experience with Smart Meter and DLMS/COSEM
- Attention to technical detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a tenacious approach to issue resolution
- Experience in the Utility, Smart Grid, AMI or Energy Management field is a plus
- Capable of communicating effectively to both business and technical resources
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, high growth environment
- Broad working knowledge of enterprise systems technology including – Databases – Oracle, MySQL; Applications Development platforms – Java, XML; and Networking – Enterprise Security, Firewalls, TCP/IP; Operating Systems – Linux and Windows
- Competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS project and similar business tools
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time
Education & Certification:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a relevant discipline
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.