Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. Trilliant is committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
Trilliant is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist who will be reporting to the Director of Accounting.
This position will be responsible for the full accounts payable cycle for the company from invoice capture and processing through payment and vendor statement reconciliation and account maintenance. In this function, the position will generally support the accounting department and assist in accurate and timely reporting.
- Receive and process vendor invoices.
- Check data capture and coordinate manager approval through automated AP system.
- Check invoice specifics including vendor, currency, entity, and terms.
- Confirm invoice G/L and cost center coding.
- Compare key invoice information to information in the ERP system (SAP)
- Purchase order look-up and analysis
- Ad hoc accounting document verification
- Vendor activity and balances
- Manage A/P inquiries and requests for information from internal and external users.
- A/P email inbox management
- Vendor correspondence and reconciliations
- Internal department coordination and data provision
- Prepare weekly payment proposals in Excel with input from the accounting system.
- Process checks run.
- Assist in the reconciliation of A/P items during the monthly financial close process.
- Other duties may be required to meet the divisional objectives.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable or similar
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office products required (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong working knowledge of accounting software (SAP preferred)
- Experience with the full accounting cycle
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Post-secondary degree with a professional accounting designation preferred.
- SAP experience an asset.
- Strong analytical skills.
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.