Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of the smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future-proof solutions.
We are a device-agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. At Trilliant, we are committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect to the world of things.
We are an equal-opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
- Estimate the effort needed to test new developments or product enhancements.
- Participate in planning meetings with the Software teams
- Receive and approve third party developments
- Monitor, measure, control and report testing progress and quality of products
- Lead and guide the testing team ensuring best practices, guiding and supporting the development of team members, with training and growth plans.
- Effectively manage resources to ensure optimal utilization, according to plan, budget, and timelines.
- Define and design the work of the test team, including functional testing, system integration testing, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Enhance and maintain a test automation framework.
- Ensure the creation of test scripts, both manual and automated.
- Identify test automation opportunities; plan effort, select tools, and ensure team training.
- Previous experience as a Test Lead, working with developers, product specialists, business analysts, project managers, testers, and business stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall/agile), cloud technologies, and functional and non-functional testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of test automation framework.
- Test management and defect management tools
- Excellent Spanish and English written and verbal communication skills
Professional in Systems Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, or related areas.
PASSIONATE-We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE-We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED-We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.