Director Customer Operations
Location – Windsor, UK
Position Type – Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
Trilliant Networks is a fast-growing global clean-tech company providing end-to-end wireless smart-grid solutions to utilities worldwide. Using advanced wireless networking technologies, Trilliant’s solutions help utilities to integrate renewable energy into the grid, make the grid more reliable, and give consumers more control over energy consumption.
The Director of Customer Operations will be responsible for creating processes to achieve the business goals and SLA’s with regards to delivering an exceptional service experience. This includes a focus on revenue, growth, cost management, efficiencies driven by self-service & automation, reporting & analytics, training & development, root cause analytics to identify improvements and establishing policies & procedures to drive organizational symphony.
This is a newly created position, reporting to the Regional Managing Director, to support the execution of existing customers, growth of the business and partner with the VP, Global Support Services.
- Leverage data and technology to improve self-service and automation (technology enhancement and/or implementation)
- Develop retention and customer loyalty and retainment
- Develop strategies to increase the quality of service to customers
- Oversee and maintain regional CS operations including but not limited to setting, tracking and reporting on KPI’s, headcount planning, and work force management
- Oversee and maintain regional Systems Integration operations including by not limited to track day-to-day resources to multiple assign projects and provides technical leadership on large projects and new solution areas.
- Maintains deep expertise within the utility industry and the Trilliant solution while mentoring others within Trilliant.
- Negotiate and manage contracts/SOW’s with current customers; ensuring they meet business requirements
- Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer support and systems integration teams revenue streams and tracking the actual performance against plan.
- Owns the P&L and Op Plan for all customers in sustainment, under LTSA’s or maintenance and service contracts after hand-off from the Project Director……Revenue, COGS and GM, also for cash collections.
- Responsible for creating change orders and growth of the customer
- Active participant in the COE, including lessons learned, cross training, best and worst practices, resource sharing.
- Partner with the Global Support team to ensure the Support Teams are coordinated across the company through required changes, global support, and training.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with internal and service team members to facilitate completion of activities and required deliverables.
- Provides technical support for both presales and project delivery to solution architectures and may include customer presentations, demos, solution workshops, solution documentation, RFP responses and support for contract development and interpretation.
- Ability to gather and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve service levels and improve the customer experience
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of wider issues that may impact customer journey
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s, SLA’s, while enhancing the customer experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to be tactical yet strategic
- Ability to pivot with competing priorities and provide timely crisis management
- Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions when making strategic decisions
- Ability to travel to meet with partners or visit other offices internationally
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.