Location Concord (Ontario)
Position Type Full Time/Regular
Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business.
The Meter Data Analyst operates and manages Trilliant’s meter reading, data processing and meter data management applications. Includes providing analytical guidance, consultation and support for clients, projects, and system improvements. Practical knowledge of statistical and mathematical procedures, techniques, and practices as it pertains to validation, editing or estimation of meter data. Knowledge of data collection and meter data management systems. Works with and provides support to Trilliant Networks (Canada) Inc. operational services. Solid grasp of meter data management, analysis, and reporting computer software, specifically, SQL and the MS Excel.
- Responsible for all functions of Trilliant’s meter reading systems.
- Operate daily data collection and processes the collected data.
- Execute all functions of the Trilliant meter reading systems and processes the collected data, including interval data download from removed devices
- Coordinate with field technicians for on-site data downloads and data collection as required.
- Troubleshoot meter interrogation and retrieval issues. Meter Data reviewed, validated, edited, and estimated every day.
- Prepare billing determinants files for delivery to Trilliant clients
- Modify/Build customer files for accurate collection and warehousing of data.
- Collect and maintain data based on functional understanding of various remote meter data collection methodologies for electric, water and thermal meters
Education & Certification
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years of data analytics experience.
- Experience within the electric utility industry is preferred.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience in a Process Analyst capacity, including process documentation, improvement, and development.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products
- Metering Data knowledge (AMI, MDM, CIS, and auxiliary systems) – minimum of 1 year of experience
- Very strong end to end AMI data knowledge on a variety of vendor systems
- Experience with and understanding of MS SQL Databases, Schema, and ability to create SQL queries and reports
- Functional understanding of meter data collection processes and equipment
- Must possess considerable understanding of the use and manipulation of interval data.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to work with client project teams
- Data-oriented with the ability to think quantitatively.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.