Trilliant offers a universal communications platform that is at the convergence of smart grid, smart city, and global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. We bring together multi-technology solutions, global capabilities, and mission-critical communications to deliver future proof solutions.
We are a device agnostic, integrated, multi-technology communication platform that provides flexibility to balance technological capabilities with economic needs. At Trilliant, we are committed to best-in-class solutions that empower our customers and their customers to connect the world of things.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering comprehensive benefits and compensation packages with a selection of insurance programs. We have dynamic and collaborative work environments with some of the brightest employees in the world. We invest in people and provide opportunities for our employees to grow hand in hand with our business.
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting a full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. This position will be reporting to the Director of Customer Operation, APAC.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develop and implement a dashboard for data visualization and reporting.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BE in Computer Engineering or a related field
PASSIONATE– We find the right solutions for customers and exceed their expectations.
ACCOUNTABLE– We work smartly and tackle problems with urgency to get the job done.
CONFIDENT– We look to the future and partner with each other to deliver world-class solutions.
ENERGIZED– We are excited and support the growth and direction of Trilliant.