Trilliant® empowers the energy industry with the only purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and cities to securely and reliably deploy any application – on one powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the world of things™. We empower our employees to deliver on our commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability, confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career, and our business. concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle: design, development, integration, test, and delivery.
- Participate in the development and revision of design specifications
- Develop high quality maintainable software that is suitable for mission-critical environments involving millions of end points
- Support Sales by implementing POC or hosting demos.
Formal Education & Certification
- College or University degree in Software Engineering
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience with technologies such as:
- JAVA programming experience is a must
- Highly scalable micro-services
- DevOps deployments with Kubernetes
- Spring Boot, Spring, Web Service REST, JaxB
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle or mySQL
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows development environments
- Fluency with our development environment tools (Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube) important.
- Experience with Agile practices
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in metering and telecoms are excellent assets
- Prior experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Prior experience with Analytics (Business Intelligence)
- Prior experience with ISO
- Highly motivated, self-direct and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Team player
- Willing to travel to other Trilliant offices on occasion.